Application for Access to Parkinson’s Disease Biomarker Samples
This web-based application form enables investigators to apply for access to Parkinson’s Disease (PD) biosample resources available for PD biomarker discovery, assay optimization and replication studies.
Please note that information submitted to this form will not be saved until all requirements are met. These requirements include uploading the following files in pdf, gif, jpg, jpeg, or png file formats:
- Research Strategy (4 page limit)
- Table Summary of Samples of interest
The file formats accepted for uploading include: gif; jpg; jpeg; png; and pdf.
The resources and associated data include the following programs:
It is recommended that investigators visit these websites to learn more about
- the data and biospecimens available;
- the Material Transfer Agreements and Data Use Agreements required for each collection;
- and any tissue processing or other fees associated with the biospecimens and tissue.
The Parkinson’s Disease Biospecimen Resource Acquisition Committee (PD BRAC) will review applications received and provide feedback to all applicants. For questions regarding the BRAC process please contact NINDS-PD-BRAC@ninds.nih.gov.